“Digital inclusion" is a strategic partnership project proposal in the field of adult education, promoted by Association INFOMAMENTIS EUROPA (Italy); in collaboration with GODESK (Italy); RIVNESCO (Cyprus); KIR-COM (Turkey); PHOENIXKM BVBA (Belgium); YSBF (Estonia).
The main purpose of the project is to improve, through the exchange of best practices, staff expertise of the organizations involved in adult education, in the field of digital literacy, especially for some target groups of people who are most disadvantaged in the labor market and more exposed to social exclusion, such as immigrants and the unemployed.
The partners involved in “Digital Inclusion”, while operating in geographically and culturally in different contexts, daily they have to face common challenges regarding technological, economic and migration changes, that are transforming both our society, and the labour market, which requires new skills and continuous knowledge updates. The organizations involved in adult education must take account of these changes and work in synergy with foreign partners; in order to discover and develop new methods and strategies, able to involve in greater amounts and more effectively disadvantaged adults in lifelong learning.
The partners are agree that a social inclusion should start from an intensive adult learning pathway that includes cultural, sensitivity and digital literacy. The integrated and innovative approaches, in order to support employability and social inclusion, will be : discovered thanks to the exchange of good practices; tested and learned by the staff of the participants' organizations thanks to the project meeting and mainly during the Joint Staff Training Event; transferred to anyone dealing with an adult learning fostering the development of social, civic, intercultural competences, thanks to Open Educational Resources made available in English and in all partners' National Languages.
The project will have an added value if carried out at transnational level, because the exchange of practices is effective only if coming from different contexts, approaches and cultural awareness.
The partners have identified as participants in the project:
1) direct beneficiaries(participants from partners' organizations)professional manager; teacher/trainer for adults; other staff nin various way involved in dissemination activities.
2) Indirect beneficiaries, including persons as following:
- trainers and teachers working in the field of adult education;
- workers, executives, administrators or politicians who are in organizations (public and private) involved in combating social exclusion policies / actions;
- workers, executives, administrators or politicians who are in organizations (public and private) involved in migrants and refugees integration
- professionals working in support to migrants and unemployed
- social workers, psychologists and HR managers;
- representatives of ONG and Civic organizations involved in various way in adult education
- vocational schools and universities.
From the project are expected:
- tangible results: good practice examples, research report, web and digital tools (e.g. project's website; blog; facebook page), new methodologies and approaches; trainings trainings resulting by joint staff training event, newsletters, leaflets.
For the past 10 years, we have helped businesses create their brand presence and achieve their goals. Our process is designed to empower your brand and outfit your business with the marketing tools needed to succeed. Talk to us today about how we can support your growth, limit your turnover, and put you on a solid track to success and profit.
Our service includes a comprehensive consult to help identify gaps and opportunities, and results in a comprehensive report that includes a project plan with timelines a cost analysis. Our individualized plans are made up of quality services that will help you get there quickly and smoothly.
We want to give you the time and guidance you deserve. Whether you are just starting out, or need to redevelop your brand, we can work with you to create your brand story that will relate to your target market and lead your business to success. We didn’t get there alone, and neither will you.
We believe that a business with a great marketing team can make an impact on the world. Take the first step and contact us and together, we can reach your company's goals.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed